Dec-2011 | 2011 | Nov | Dec | 2012 | Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec | 2013 | Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec | 2014 | Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec | 2015 | Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec | 2016 | Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec | 2017 | Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec | 2018 | Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec | 2019 | Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | All-time
|Tipster||Total Bets||Won Bets||Lost Bets||Open Bets||% of Wins||Average Odds||Odds prob.%||Average Stake||Monthly Profit||Yield %|
| bobi8 |
| newbrad |
| nafarforii |
| xiom66 |
| gero73 |
| GARVAN |
| bombero76 |
| kaguaa |
| MoneyHunter |
| vencY |
Sell Soccer Predictions
Selling soccer tips is easy and costs you nothing!
Get paid directly into your PayPal account.
- List tips for FREE.
- Set your price.
- Earn 50% of every sale.
Buy Soccer Predictions
We make buying soccer tips easy!
Payment methods including Paypal
- Just click and buy.
- Buy tips without sharing any financial information.
- Subscription will not be renewed automatically.
Win prizes in soccer tipster competition:
Payout via Skrill (Moneybookers)
- 50 euro - 1st place
- 25 euro - 2nd place
- 10 euro - 3rd place
- 10 euro - 4th place
- 10 euro - 5th place
Tipster competition rules and information:
- To participate in the game you must be over 18 years.
- One person (household) can have only one account.
- Picks must be posted at least 1 hour before the start of the event.
- Each tipster has a 200 point bank each month.
- The bank will be reset to 200 points at the start of each month.
- The minimum stake allowed is 1.
- The maximum stake allowed is 10.
- To be eligible to win the prizes:
- !: your average stake at the end of the month must be lower then 9 (8.99 or lower)
- you must have at least 20 betting picks in the related month
- you have to be in a positive unit performance